The new Dorado Pro is an engineering masterpiece. 7050 legs, inverted construction, dual-chamber air spring, TPC+ damping (with independent high- and low-speed compression), hydraulic bottom-out and top-out, and Manitou's patented HexLock 20mm thru-axle.
- Travel: 203mm
- Spring Type: Dual Air
- Damping: TPC+
- Adjustability: Compression and Rebound Damping
- Brake Mount: Disc Only (PM - 203)
- Dropout: 20 x 110mm thru - axle
- Axle-Crown: 567mm
- Weight: 6.55 (2974g)
- TPC+ (Twin Position Chamber): Providing 4-Dimensional Compression Damping; The velocity dependant circuit responds to the terrain while the Pressure Dependant Circuit flattens the bumps, the Energy Dependant Circuit activates on big hits while providing unmatched small bump sensitivity and the Position Dependant Circuit creates a bottomless feel.
- Dorado Air Spring: Features a single air input on top of the fork and a large volume air spring to give a linear spring feel. Combined these give the ultimate sensitivity for any rider in any condition.