Kaniwaba pedal kit for Sur-Ron
At LAST!!! a pedal kit that lets your suspension do its job.
NOW available with a drive system!
- A pedal kit that lets your rear suspension WORK. The original pedal kit is located directly on the rear swingarm, therefore it does not spring your weight... you will feel the difference immediately going over obstacles, plus the turning is greatly improved!
- Cranks optional. The original cranks were soft and known to bend easily.
- Plug and Play pedal kit fixed to the frame! You just disassemble the existing side brackets and install the pedal kit.
- Easy setup. Adjust the kit to your bike using the stainless steel collars. You may easily change between pedals or footpegs (and you have two footpeg positions!). Just install the footpegs or the cranks without removing the pedal kit, you can also remove the spindle. You choose!
- Maintenance free. New design is maintenance free since it has sealed cartridge bearings.
- Brace bar. Also works as a brace bar
- Reduced wobble. Little to no wobble of the chain, a common problem with the OEM kit since it is not connected to the chain.
- Aluminium made in order to reduce weight. With a weight of around 3 Lb (1.5 kg) it is lighter than the OEM kit. The spindle is made of stainless steel.
- Durable Materials. Parts made of aluminum and stainless steel. It will last a long time.
Pedals not included in this version. See our discount bundle below.
NOTE this Kit does not make the Sur-Ron Road legal in Europe
NEW !! easy install Power kit
Power kit installation
COMING VERY SOON !!! (Expected September)
Electronic Pedal Assist Kit
(fits Sur Ron/Segaway)