BOOK NOW For the Stag LWE Private hire Track day at PCE Motopark
Stag Motorcycles are organising an electric-only event at PCE Motorpark. We want to give riders the opportunity to showcase their bikes and their skills within the growing electric bike community.
- Electric bikes only – no exceptions.
- Full kit must be worn while riding, this includes: Helmets, Goggles, Gloves, Trousers, Boots no trainers. Chest Protectors and Neck Braces are optional.
- Bikes are not to be ridden off the track (this includes pit riding and ‘exploring’). PCE Motorpark is situated on private farmland that does not permit riding outside of the track area.
- The event will take place on the B track. The B track is better suited for LWE (Lightweight Electric Bikes) as the jumps and corners suit the power and agility of these bikes best. Any attempt to ride the A track will result in disqualification from the event at the very least – at most you may break your bike or yourself.
- Refunds will not be given if you fail to attend the event. A full refund will be given should the event be cancelled.
- We are permitted to allow 25 riders at the event with social distancing measures to be followed at all times. In line with Government guidance on Covid 19, large crowds are not permitted, please be sensible.
- We reserve the right to ask individuals to leave the premises at any time.
- The event will be cancelled if we fail to get a minimum of 15 riders taking part. (refunds will be issued).
The main purpose of the event is to bring together a community of riders in a controlled and safe environment. We aim to keep the event as enjoyable as possible and if it proves successful we will look to hold further events with a larger attendance. We ask that all riders help to protect the reputation and values of our community by respecting these rules and guidelines.
The entrance is via Down Farm lane and under the A34