Kenda MX Tyres Now
Available In The UK !!
- Named after the home of the Spring Creek MX park in Millville, Minnesota, the Millville is the next generation of the popular original tyre and is designed to work extremely well in soft to intermediate conditions.
- New compound formula delivers the best of both worlds – traction and durability.
- Increased cornering grip thanks to more biting edges on shoulder blocks.
- Tie bar supports at block bases reduce tread block roll, improving durability.
- Named after the stunning Washougal MX park in southwest Washington, the Washougal II, with dual compound-technology is the ultimate tyre for intermediate to hard terrain.
- The rear tyre’s harder central compound offers excellent durability while the softer compound on the shoulders provides cornering stability and maximum traction.
- All new tread design and block placement give improved performance on a wider variety of course conditions.